Hijab Tutorial Shawl Style

Salam Syawal anyone, hope you had a very gratifying Ramadhan =)

I took some time off from the month of Ramadhan to recharge my spiritual power packs|camera batterycamcorder battery|digital camera battery|batterie|cheap batteries onlinebarcode batteries|extended batterybatteries online|laptop battery replacementcamera battery|batteries for pdababy monitor battery|replacement batteries|notebook batteriesbattery|camcorder batteryakku|pile|cheap batteries|mobile phone battery}, and it was an amazing experience. I'm genuinely sad it ended so soon. However , from the spirit of Syawal, I'm here with a handle! Since I have been inundated with a wide range of requests asking me how I wear my jilbab, I've decided to share how I wear the jilbab. I'm not too good with video tutorials as well as already loads of very useful videos around, so what I've done is to prepare a number of simple pix-by-pix steps which I hope is clear and valuable.

Actually, I had already planned to express how I don the hijab since late recently. I had these pictures taken back in November 2011, but some of on the boat that that was the time when suddenly job started to become really hectic, so these step-by-step images were unfortunately left rotting in its poor file somewhere until eventually I remembered about them and then dug them up not too long ago (today).

I call this the Pari-Pari fashion. Most of my shawls are from Pari-Pari Layout, and in my opinion only their shawls are the best with this style, as it has juuust the correct length and width to execute this. Next to your skin a few types of cuttings and forms, that's why you can see that at certain times the way I wear the hijab can be distinct, although peculiarly similar. If I wear other shawls, the end result isn't quite the same, although beauty of this style is that even though may very very very very simple style, additionally it is very very versatile! Of course , the fact Pari-Pari comes out with the most gorgeous along with diverse range of colours also helps! Believe us, they have different collections and different shades of anything you can go crazy if you're not careful! You are going to love them all. If you're interested in buying through. visit my blog for information.

Wearing the hijab in this fashion allows you to improvise greatly, as you can sometimes wear it loose or fasten it with pins. The idea pretty much depends on your face type and appearance, and pretty much the style you want to select. The number of pins you will need varieties from a minimum of 2 to however many you need!

I'll post up some sample models at the end of the tutorial to show how one can vary the style of your hijab as outlined by your own preference (or mood).

So , okay! Enough with words.. Below we go





STEP 1
Adjust your own personal shawl over your head with one end shorter as opposed to other. Wrap the short end of the scarf under your neck and adjust it accordingly to cover your own personal neck.

STEP 2
Pin the limited end above or behind your eardrums.

[OPTIONAL STEP]
You may place another pin behind your ears on the much longer part of the shawl to fasten it available.

STEP 3
Now bring along with wrap around the longer part of the shawl completely around your head.

Depending on the look I must achieve, sometimes I hold one part along with adjust the shape accordingly.

FINAL ACTION
Pin the top part behind the ears to hold on to the shawl in place (If necessary, you may put an additional pin on the top of your own personal head).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Tutorial Hijab 2013 All Rights Reserved.