Hijab Tutorial Paris Style

Salam Syawal everybody, hope you had a very satisfying Ramadhan =)

I took some time off within the month of Ramadhan to recharge my spiritual battery packs|camera batterycamcorder battery|digital camera battery|batterie|cheap batteries onlinebarcode batteries|extended batterybatteries online|laptop battery replacementcamera battery|batteries for pdababy monitor battery|replacement batteries|notebook batteriesbattery|camcorder batteryakku|pile|cheap batteries|mobile phone battery}, and it was an amazing experience. I'm truly sad it ended so soon. However , within the spirit of Syawal, I'm here with a deal with! Since I have been inundated with a large amount of requests asking me how I wear my jilbab, I've decided to share how I wear the jilbab. I'm not too good with video tutorials and already loads of very useful videos available, so what I've done is to prepare a few simple pix-by-pix steps which I hope is clear and helpful.

Actually, I had already planned to talk about how I don the hijab since late a year ago. I had these pictures taken back in November 2011, but some of you will be aware that that was the time when suddenly function started to become really hectic, so these step-by-step pictures were unfortunately left rotting in its poor file somewhere till I remembered about them and then dug them up lately (today).

I call this the Pari-Pari design. Most of my shawls are from Pari-Pari Style, and in my opinion only their shawls might be best with this style, as it has juuust the best length and width to execute this. There is also a few types of cuttings and designs, that's why you can see that at peak times the way I wear the hijab can be various, although peculiarly similar. If I wear other scarves, the end result isn't quite the same, even though beauty of this style is that even though from the very very very very simple style, it is also very very versatile! Of course , the truth that Pari-Pari comes out with the most gorgeous as well as diverse range of colours also helps! Believe me personally, they have different collections and different shades of all you can go crazy if you're not careful! Likely to love them all. If you're interested in buying from. visit my blog for facts.

Wearing the hijab in this design allows you to improvise greatly, as you can possibly wear it loose or fasten it with pins. This pretty much depends on your face type and form, and pretty much the style you want to choose. The number of pins you will need varies from a minimum of 2 to however many you would like!

I'll post up some sample designs at the end of the tutorial to show ways to vary the style of your hijab based on your own preference (or mood).

Therefore okay! Enough with words.. Right here we go


STEP 1



Adjust your own shawl over your head with one end shorter compared to other. Wrap the short end of the scarf under your neck and adjust it accordingly to cover your own neck.

STEP 2


Pin the brief end above or behind your ear.

[OPTIONAL STEP]

You are able to place another pin behind your ears on the lengthier part of the shawl to fasten it in position.

STEP 3

Now bring as well as wrap around the longer part of the shawl completely more than your head.

Depending on the look I wish to achieve, sometimes I hold one part as well as adjust the shape accordingly.

FINAL STAGE

Pin the top part behind the ears to keep the shawl in place (If necessary, you are able to put an additional pin on the top of your own head).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Tutorial Hijab 2013 All Rights Reserved.